My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Just my luck.

Who knew that there's just one problem in this class of mine? I just wish that sometimes, one can see the obvious truth which lies just at the end of one's nose. Can people actually be that stupid? I mean, seriously? Perhaps it's just me. Whatever. Don't know what I am typing really. Just trying to make my page not so PATHETIC looking. What? Don't patronise me, I can't help it if I can't remember my passwords, username, ect. . Bze test sucked balls. I last minute study. Can't remember the facts and shit. I think that I am hating coming into the world of politics and shit-ish stuff about bitchin' and whole lot of crap nuts. Aww, another test tommorow!! I seriously need to get my brain into studying. Or else my brain will be completely SPASMTIZED.

HEY BITCH! IF YOU WANNA RUB IT IN MY FACE JUST DO IT!

xx
Rachel Roxxane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home