My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Riding~


Courtesy of AugureyEyes

When I first rode a two wheeler,
the first thing that I crashed into was a dustbin.
Next in line came a lamppost.
How ridiculous is that?
When I learned how to ride a bicycle,
I forgotten how to skate.
End up with bruises and cuts.
When Stephanie rode a bicycle once,
the chain came loose and she totally crashed onto the road.
The slope was dead high
I thought her eyes were bleeding.
Luckily, it was just a minor cut just above her eye.
We flagged down a passing car,
who was on the way home,
brought her back to her house which was very close by.
Stephanie said that the lady in the car scolded her,
and asked her to not cry and be quiet.
"How can I not cry when it hurts so much??!!"
Frustration.
We had a good laugh after it.
Memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home