My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Shoes, chocolates for the feet.

Knowing that it is the last week of holidays always makes me so extremely depress.

Sad.

No other words to describe it.

Well, at least I have something to do, rather than sit my ass, wasting time at home.

Going to chiong my project for Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday.

Oh! Good news! I got my new shoes! :D
From PrettyFit, thanks to Evelyn.

And dearest bought me a pair of Havans.

I know, he spoils me so much.

Having new footwear makes me so so happy, I just love shoes like no ones business.

Stilettos, pumps, flats, slippers, I love 'em all!
Happy me with my shoesies!

At least I can walk to school with a new spring in my step.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home