My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Feelings~

Oh my goodness! What am i doing here??? I just completed my LPD homework (should have done like long time ago) and I am contemplating to buy the new Microsoft Office package software. Why in hell must they change every single time? I seriously do not get that shit. I feel so old and so tired and I know I sound whiny but dammit, I WANT A FREAKING LAPTOP! I wish 2k would just fall into my lap! :( Sadly, that was not meant to be. Teacher's being really demanding and shit about the powerpoint presentation. So freaking particular and whatever! She actually tells me that I can do what, like custom animations and all the nonsense! Like hello! I knew these like how LONG AGO! Facking desktop can't run the stupid software that's why I am needed to buy the whole shiinammmging software!!!

>>I wish money grows on trees.
>>>I wish the tree was mine.
>>>>I wish there was't any work to do.


Who ever said it was easy?

xx
Rachel Roxxane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home