My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Saturday, August 8, 2009


It's wonderful, marvelous, simply magical! I watched the highly rated animation, UP yesterday and I swear it is seriously funny!! I dare say I want to watch it again. That picture above is just one of the long awaited photos from my Latin Dance performance. I love dancing Latin. So fun! Except I almost twist my ankles sometimes (damn unglam). Today is Saturday! I want to eat Subway! Damnit!!!! Tomorrow's National Day! I so do not want to be anywhere near the television in the evening!!!!!! I'll die if I see myself on SG Idol T_T
I'll have to shave my hair, do plastics.
Dear God, please do not show the bad side of me.
These people are still innocent.
Just show the good side.

xx
Rachel Roxxane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home