My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

A day of pain and heartache..

I am sorry dear.
Firstly, for making you go back late on Friday when I forgotten my wallet.
Secondly, for not bringing your keys.
Thirdly, for making your mum angry at us and you're taking the blame.
Fourthly, for being so terribly fickle and broke.
Finally, for pushing you away so much till you walked off.

When you walked off, I thought I would die.
I couldn't bear to see you walk away from me.
When I chased you, when we had such a big argument in Serangoon mrt,
I just felt like crying.

I don't want you to be away from me.
I just don't know what I would do without you.

Please don't go away from me.
Not now.
Not ever.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home