My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Monday, May 3, 2010

I feel so uncomfortable yesterday. I attended my dear's friend's birthday party.
It was held at One Rochester, one of the 'attas' places in Singapore.
The atmosphere was simply divine.
It certainly was a perfect place for dining and the food wasn't that bad too.
Trouble was, I didn't know almost everyone there.
Even though I had Muu Muu and my friends, they knew more people than me, and I didn't want to seem like a possessive girlfriend by hogging Muu Muu all to myself.
I wanted him to mingle and have fun.
Even though I felt really uncomfortable.
I kept myself busy talking to Sha and occasionally to my Kor and friends.

I almost felt left out, but I didn't want to be a wet blanket.
I guess I am just not up there yet?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home