My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Where's Rachel when I really need her?

I am sick today, been sick these past few days.
Went to the polyclinic and met Mark.
We talked about so many things, mostly my life.

I realised, that perhaps I might have been abandoning my friends.
Those who are especially close to me.

Stacey, you are my oldest friend, and you have always been there for me, but I wasn't there for you all the time.

Fafa, my second closes, and yet we always seem to drift apart.

Shaheerah, currently, one of my close dearies, but sometimes, maybe most of the times, I always have to cancel our plans last minute.

One way or another, I seemed to be letting my friends down.

You girls do not deserve this.

I am sorry, but I don't know how to right my wrongs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home