My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

The adventures to Thomson.

Yay! I am meet my Boo tomorrow!
So happy, I want to eat Ba Chor Mee and Pearl Beancurd with him.
I want to hug you and kiss you till you are blue black.
I want to jump into your arms cause I know you would hold me tight.

Even though you are having your guard duty on Saturday, [which I keep hoping that it is a mistake], I will still stay at your place and wait till you go to sleep.

But I don't know what your Mum would say, still, I want to see you rest and let me be the last person you'll see.

Anyway, you called me, then I said I want to call you, but when I called you already fell asleep. B...

You ah, I know you are tired lah.
Go rest, I'll see you tomorrow.

Love you. <3

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home