My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Let's Get ;Loud

Oh my GOODNESS! I just finished checking my fb, thanking everyone, (so sweet of them) and now clearing my games on fb. HHAHAHAA, fcking stoned and headache.
I want my BLACKBERRY!!!!!
NYAA!!!
:'(
Oh well... I feel like I have something stuck in my throat. Damn. Hate the feeling..
I miss my B..
OMG!!!
Just finished Nina's concert yesterday! -Huge Success-
The photos and vids can be seen on fb, so I don't wanna post any here.

Thank you Fafa for lending me her clothes, sorry for the small hole in the leggings..
Thank you B, for bringing me 'dinner', I lovve you.
Thank you Sha!!! For coming on your break!

Hhee... <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home