My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Friday, October 29, 2010

And the thing is...

I guess you can feel upset.
But I just really don't know how to reply you anymore.
You really have to get over your anal 'overthinking'.
You have to.
I know it'l be difficult, but the next time you want to overthink again, stop.
Think twice before you overthink.

Have you ever heard of 'Forgive and Forget'?
I know I am doing that.
Are you?
What makes you think that I will hold on to a grudge to you?

Yes, even though I still hold onto grudges to others, I have my own reasons.
I am not holding one against you, but you are giving me a reason to ya' know.

Don't be paranoid.
Be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home