My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

I never meant to hurt you. I never meant to cause you so much pain. I did what I thought was best for you. I did not want to torture your soul, your body. You.
I do not know what has become of me. I am losing myself, I am losing myself. I am losing myself.
My dreams, my expectations that I brought with me to school, to my new life when I start afresh, all goes down the drain. I do not know what I am doing now. My life, for now as I know, I shit. Wasted. I see my friends, their lives, though not all are smooth, they still are going on.
I feel like giving up now.
I feel like it is meaningless.
I am sorry to those who I love and who love me back.
I cannot take this anymore.
I really can't.

Goodbye.

xx
Rachel Roxxane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home