My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Tired today, 2nd time with no makeup in school, feels kinda naked.
I looked out of my house, and I see a big fat raindrop which hit me smack on the end of my nose.
Then I saw many many drops with faeries all sailing on it racing down from the skies.
Went to have KFC with my dad an hour ago, saw a guy trying to floss his teeth with his straw.
Then, saw this fat woman eating the chicken so fiercely and so man-ly, even taking her partner's fries. Omfg! Now back home to talk about it. Lame. Haha!
I do not really know what i am talking about now.
I think I better run off to bed.

XX
Rachel Roxxane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home