My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hairy Situation

Whoa, so tired, Xq just came over to my place to show me her friend's Lingerie/Bikini line. I am saving $50 for it! It's so cheap and it's really awesome! She also came to pass me my bag and blouse which I ordered like a month ago and I swear, I really can't wait to wear it! Hehe, new bag for school now.

School's not bad today, I wore pants for the 2nd time, with that 'formal' shirt [cause there's dance today and the pants which I wore is very comfortable for it] but it's very hot, my ass all sweat, okay, that's gross but I'm just exaggerating how bloody hot it was. Even now when I am typing this I am slowly burning.

Time really pass by so fast! It's like 21st of October now! How many more days to you-know-what. :D

In latin dance, Jo's sis, Pris, mention that we will be all chipping in cash for every monthly's dancers' birthdays. The China one, her birthday on the performance day itself, and she was like complaining:

K: Huh, on my birthday still must perform ah!!??
R: *Rolls eyes*

If you don't perform better lah! Don't see your hairy legs can already. Then there's the Mega-Bush, her bloody armpits so hairy like a broom, you know, the broom that the cleaners used to sweep under your void deck? Then like Sylvest was like telling us:

S: OHMYGAWDDD! SOMEONE PLEASE TELL HER TO SHAVE CAN OR NOT?!?!
R: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Why ah? Cause when you do the Jive pose you
    can feel her armpit hair on your arm ah!?
S: YAH LAH! SO GROSS, ITCHY ITCHY ONE!
R: ROFL

Please, shave your armpits and your legs can or not? I know you like your hair but come on, latin dance is a sexy kind of dance and there is nothing sexy about BODY HAIR!
Even guys shave you know! Not all, but some, see, even their sense of hygiene is better then yours! If you like hair so much go cut from K lah! her hair so thick and so long like PTK, I am sure she can spare you some, then just use super glue go stick.

Poor Andrew, no hair, we sponsor him our extra hair, put as extensions. :D
He also never come today cause I think he was frightened off by Big Mouth aka, 3 Inch Bitch.
She keeps on scolding him in dance, poor thing, not that I care anyway. XD

I am going to shower, watch Tv and sleep and dream about the $5 bikini! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home