My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Sunday, January 10, 2010



Giving me a headache reading my friend's blog.
Stairs, are we going up or down?
I think I feel like I am going up,
but there is an invisible wind that pulls me back down.
I feel so tied down.
I feel tired lately.
I feel like sleeping too.
My fridays are spent fetching Muu Muu.
My Sundays are spent sending Muu Muu back.
I loved all the times I spent during the weekends with Muu Muu.
I know Muu Muu have been pretty upset lately.
And I feel so helpless.
I can't do anything.
I am so sorry.
As usual, school is a bore.
Didn't care to go for a week, performance.
But my New Year's resolution is to STUDY!
GAWD, iamsuchaprick.
Baby, it's just 5 days till I see you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home