My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

It is true, that you can't have everything you want and how it should be done.
I have come to terms with the truth, no matter how hard it was for me to grasp.
I gave my all fighting and hoping that things would change. Sadly, it did not happen.
Sure I had let more than just a few tears fall, but as the saying goes,
time heals all wounds.

I wonder, if life is controlled by faith, or destiny?
Even if I could turn back time to change the past, I wouldn't.
I guess it is how we learn from our mistakes, how we grow to be a better person.
I am not going to talk about how sad I had been, rather, I look at the positive side and saw how glad and priviledged I actually was.

It really is better to let go of things and not be so serious about the issues because sooner or later, things will fall into its place. If I continue being so anal and paranoid, I could end up losing more instead.

Some novels and stories are meant to be continued, this one is still unfinished. There are many chapters left to be printed down.

The author just needs to leave it alone.
For now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home