My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Just feeling kind of tired and sick. Been running around like a headless chicken.
While talking to Muu Muu yesterday, Muu Muu said I talked too fast like a train and I didn't realise it.
I just had so much to talked about yesterday, but I think I've forgotten about it already.
Anyways, just now kena scolding in class like what man.
Teacher talked about how we don't appreciate her and this and that.
Worse than my mother.

Now in dance class chilling, but later going off to practice my singing at Potong Pasir.
Seriously happy now thinking that the days seemed to be passing by faster.

It's Wednesday! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home