My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Now what's nicer than spamming my fb wall with comments with my friend Eric?
He's awesome and we totally had such fun crazylie bombarding each other's boxes!
Yesterday night was the best ever! Muu Muu came over and we watch a movie until we slept.
Didn't go school in the morning cause I was so tired from last night.
Having dance today, and my energy is on the low down.
Muu Muu books out tomorrow at 3 and I still got a load of stuff to do!
Omg Omg Omg, *runs roung panicky and bangs the wall*
I so need to organise my time. I apparently suck at it man!
Sha! Can't wait to see you!

I need at least 500 FUCKING CASH! *so impt for feb*

INMYHEADISMETHISSCREWDBABE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home