My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I just recently read one of my closest friend's blog post.
Sad to say, I am quite worried.
I know she is completely paranoid and mad about her being fat.

I hate the way she always compares herself to Anorexics.
I am afraid that if she continues like these, she would turn out to be like them,
then it would be too late.
Sigh, I feel so helpless in these situations.
I really think that she is so stubborn to think that she is overweight, fat and whatever.
It pissed me off.
ALOT.

The way I see it, I can take it either ways, I can try and try to support and encourage her.

Or I can start to become self concious of what I eat and start being paranoid around her.

Reverse Psychology.

It's difficult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home