My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Friday, February 26, 2010

The Longest Day. Ever. So Far.

Oh My Goodness.
I just came back like half an hour ago.
I went to bathe, and wash my clothes and damn, I am feeling good.

Baby, no messages, no calls, no you.
For, close to 16 hours.
I am so worried.
I don't know what is going on.

The only thing I can hope for is that you are safe and well.
I can't wait, to recieve your text.
I can't wait to hear your voice, even though it's tired,
at least to hear your voice it's good enough.


Okay, it's into the 18th hour, and I am still waiting.
Something funny happened, when me and my family were on the bus back home, we took 54, that means we got to change to another bus halfway, and we were almost gonna alight so my father woke my brother up and then we alighted.

Apparently, I did not see where the hell my brother was, cause I thought he already went up the other bus, apparently, he fell back asleep and the bus brought him back all the way to Junction 8 bus interchange.

I tried calling his damn handphone like 3 or 4 times but it was amazingly off.
Then my father just said, "Aiya, leave him alone, let him wake up when he reaches."

Oh my goodness, I swear it was so funny.

Oh, I also just came back from another buffet, this time at Novotel.

Price: Adults: 45++ [Me and Mum]
         Youth[under 16]: 35 ++ [Brother]
         Senior: 30 nett. [Father]

Oh my goodness. I think i'll stay up till 3am.

Hope you'll be okay.

Love.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home