My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

NUMBER 4

4th Day

Just a quick entry before I run of to lunch with Sha.
I rushed down to J8 to buy an awesome aluminum balloon for her.
Swensens was awesome.
I ordered Mac and Cheese and she ordered some salmon pasta.
She also had a free fire house ice cream.

School was boring though, it was so hot that I almost fell asleep.
We changed to an air con class room later anyways.

Angie had some mini class celebration for the Jan to March babes.
Yes, she actually said BABES.

Went to work later, got a potential client.

Nothing much for this entry, just can't wait to hear for you. :]

Just one more day till I hear from you baby. :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home