My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday Mother!

Suppose to go out with Sha today to make a cake for my mum, but she couldn't go last minute cause her Mum wants her home to study, and I was kind of upset cause we planned to go out yesterday, but I guess studies comes first. It's alright.

Anyway, I decided to not go out, since I'll be alone, I don't mind being alone, really, but I rather have someone with me and have fun decorating a cake with.

Oh well, going for a buffet with my family later in the evening so I guess I'll just be sleeping the day away.

Last minute change of plans, might be going with my brother?

Rachel Roxie Ann and My Muu Muu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home