My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Believe

I just finish watching Polar Express.
Yes, I know it is the start of July but come on, don't you just love the Christmas period?
Enjoying such a feel-good movie just makes my heart melt.
I simply revisited the child in me.

Anyways, I am seriously starting to think of tattooing words in Hindi, I don't know why, I just had this feeling.

I really like how the words are written.
And I feel a strong connection to the language.


मुझे विश्वास है   [ I believe ]मुझे आशा है कि [ I hope ]मैं प्यार करता हूँ [ I love ]

Oh! Today, I went out to meet my dear at Yew Tee, was late, again, but then it was alright, met halfway and took a train down to AMK then a bus to Thomson for him to draw out cash and have dinner, and that crazy Nina and Sha keep disturbing me and him about SEX, like come on, okay, to tell you the truth, he was the one replying you girls!
Anyway, getting back to the point, I don't know why ah, but he suddenly reminded me of Mr Bean. He can like literally do the silly expressions and noises Mr Bean makes, so I started to call him My Mr Bean, then we kept joking in that he is my Mr 豆 [dou], meaning Bean.


So I said I shall call him my 豆 from now on.
Sounds so cute right!
豆.

Hahaha! We went to eat beancurd after that, and I said, 

R: My is going to eat 豆腐 [Beancurd].
K: *Stone...*


I love ya!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home