My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

And the many things yet to come.

Firstly, I want to say Merry Christmas to all.
I know, I have been really busy, and my last post wasn't very pleasant.
But I can't really bring myself to text it out, so I guess I will just say it here.

You are forgiven.
Don't ask me when, don't ask me why.
I am just giving you this time to self-reflect.

I won't throw our friendship away, but I won't also pretend that everything is alright.
I want you to learn, really learn from your mistakes.
I don't want you to just say.
Words do not mean anything if there's no action to support it.

I still trust you, but sad to say, it's not as much as before.
I don't want to shoot you down, you've already been trying to nurse your own hurt.

I am giving you a chance, to get back that trust from me.

I know how it is like to have someone close to you losing all that trust in you, believe me, I've been through that before, but I am not going to be that person who does not want to give another chance.

Don't go and ponder why... why... why..
Somethings are just best left unanswered.

oN a lighter note, haha, it's that Monkey's Birthday, so Happy Birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home