My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

To You.

Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

I know the rules and the instructions of it, but I am taking a gamble by waiting. I know what others think of me, and frankly I Don't Care. If they do not know me and still want to say things about me, let them. Why should you care what they say about me?

I can't deny that I don't miss being with you, your presence, your company. Your happiness is very important to me, but if I can't bring you that happiness then I fail my part to you. It hurts me to be so close to you, yet so far.

I know I will wait, but will you?

Perhaps we need to start from the beginning again, back to square one, we start re-building the foudation once again. It might not be now, but I hope that we can begin the process soon. .

To give and not expect anything in return.
To wait and hope for the best.
To love unconditionally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home