My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Friday, January 22, 2010

If I can be your angel. Protect you from the pain.
I'll keep you safe from danger. You'll never hurt again.

If you are reading this, baby, you made and is still making me so happy.
I can't not worry and I can't not cry.
I miss you.
Truly, from my heart.
Damn that I only get to see you and spent time with you for such a short while.

I know you got to divide your time wit so many people.
And I do try my best to not keep you away from them.
But still. . . .

I can't have you to myself all the time so I am just hoping to have you.
Just for a short while.

~It's better than nothing right?~



Time by *sortvind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home