My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

I can't believe how fast it is.
Sarah's already gone, Muu Muu is back in.
I have so much to plan for this week, since the P.O.P is coming up.
After this week it's only like a few more days.
Now I am stressing to either go for dance or a BBQ with Fafa.
Both is so important to me.
I cannot don't  go for dance, being the Pres is hard.
I can't not go for the bbq, I don't want to let Fafa down, after asking me so many times.

I feel so stress.
Decisions, and all.
And I need to catch up with people I have not met for so long.


I don't know what to do.
I feel like I am letting people down no matter what kind of decisions I make.


God help me.
Help me to decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home