My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Rachel, Baby girl, it's time to grow up.

Went to my Godma's place yesterday, my mum can seriously chat until the next morning, and I was talking to Muu Muu and Dan about school attendance and all.

I really need to grow up already, now it isn't the time to dawdle and waste my time away, I really need to start studying and do well for my exams to even make it to my 2nd year.
And if I don't, what will I do?
I am so afraid that I might be barred from my exams.
I really need to sit down and think hard, think about my future,
about what I want to do in life.
I know I want to become a Psychologist or a Lawyer, and I'll be a DAMN good one too.
But still, how can I achieve what I aspire to be if I am not doing anything about it?
God can't just throw me into a Poly now, [wish it happens though],
I need to really overcome my biggest weakness, LAZYNESS [with a CAPITAL 'L']

Shit, God, send me a miracle so that I can take my exams and I could do well in it.

I feel so like shit now, I don't know what else to say, anymore, so now, I just finished class, waiting for Fafa to end.

I swear, I caught you staring so many times, when I read any random books, I see your name. What is wrong? It never happened before.

I don't know, I think you're polluting my brain.

GET OUT.



 



Baby, I can't wait to spent the weekends with you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home