My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

I deserve a reward!

Going for a swim with Sha around 2.
I just installed cool themes last night, aka, morning.
Finally, finally, achieving something small in a field where I have no knowledge of is such a big deal for me!
I completely don't understand the computer language and installing the application makes me so happy!


Sigh, even when I am happy, I am also sad.
Feels like I am a completely different person this week.
Fighting with you so much and all.
I don't know what is happening.
You said you try to understand me and think for me,
but things turn out wrong in the end.
You say that you also feel that we've been fighting alot lately.

I don't know what is happening to me.
I don't want to be horrid and cold towards you.
I want to be the warm loving me.
I am so sorry.
I get so petty over the smallest things.
I am so sensitive nowadays.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home