My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I have discovered blogshops and I can't help but not stop.
I need to find a job pretty soon to quench my fashion appetite.
I miss my B so much, sigh, hope he comes out on a friday.
Going to help Sha unpack at her place tomorrow, which is later today.
Went to my favorite place, Ntuc, I know, lame for others, but I love it so much.
Love food shopping, and for other miscellaneous stuff.
B drop a huge bomb on me.
He said, I quote: " You can't wear vintage."
Shot, shot to the heart.
I love love vintage.
And i can't wear it!
Maybe it's cause of the way I look?
He says I am too MODERN?
Like, wtfh.
Sad life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home