My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Sha and Nina went to watch Despicable Me at Bishan GV, and I went back so I could do the dance members list to send to Pris, other than that, B is having his Cohesion night thingy, and I am here updating my blog.

I just found out that tulips are so terribly EXPENSIVE!
HAHAHAHA! Not planning to get those anytime soon.

I can't really find anything nice to talk about now, omg! Class was sooo quite today, you know why? She and He Bitch didn't come!
So quiet sia!

Oh, and kuntrak did a video for Angie Lee and I swear that watching it brings back memories I'd rather not remember.

On the bright side, it's almost the end of Monday, so a day cloer so seeing B!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home