My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm Sorry Then

I am sorry that you think that you don't want or need love.
I am sorry that you think that you don't want love because you don't want to go through the same shit your sis is going through.
I am sorry you don't want it because you feel you don't want to be taken advantage of.
I am sorry you don't want it because you don't want to lose it to the wrong guy.
I am sorry you don't want it because you don't want to be lied to.
I am sorry that you don't need love because you  don't want the drama.

Here's an eye-opener.

NO ONE WANTS TO BE LIED TO.
NO ONE WANTS TO BE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF.
NO ONE WANTS TO LOSE IT TO THE WRONG PERSON. [Unless he/she does n't care about it.]
NO ONE WANTS TO HAVE ALL THE BLOODY DAMN DRAMA.

What is sad is that you do some of those things and some of those things are done to you.
You heard the famous saying right.
Do unto your neighbors as you do unto yourself..
How can you expect people to treat you nicely if you don't do the same as well?

What I am truly sorry, is that you feel like that,
because you are so afraid of the bad things,
that the good things somehow ceased to exist.

First you were sad that you feel you won't have someone in your life.
Now you don't want someone in your life because you saw it's flaws.

You keep saying you are happy being single, but you keep going on and on about how you'll hope to find someone. If you are happy being single, why do you still say you keep hoping that you'll find him, the right one and ect..? IF you are happy you shouldn't feel the need to say about finding the right guy. Do you think that my single friends keep ranting about " hoping to find someone in my life? " 
Perhaps it is your own way of assuring yourself that there will be someone out there for you. 
But obviously now you don't want one because you see all these flaws.
Hello, you know and I know that it is about accepting the flaws.
Yes, there will definitely be ups and downs, but it is how you and your partner handle them. Not every relationship is perfect, because if it is, it will get boring.

FIGHTS ARE A WAY OF UNDERSTANDING EACH OTHER
If you both talk out your problems you can understand each other more, don't you agree?

You can't avoid something just because you saw the outcome. That's just judging.
You know that and I know that.



It's really basically taking chances.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home