My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Monday, August 16, 2010

As the days go.

Where do I start?
Well, firstly, YOG happened on Saturday, 14-09-10, and me and B were having on of the biggest fight so far, all the way till the stadium, and I swear I threw the bigest tantrum towards him. Thank goodness he didn't went off, because he loves me too much to do that, and I am sorry for whatever I said to you dear.

Afters, we went to Funan to get his hard drive and we were walking round and round and round till we finally finally got it. We went to Magic Wok to eat, but had to wait about 10 mins plus cause it was so totally packed.
We ordered plain white rice with spicy hotplate beancurd, red chicken curry and thai style fired chicken, completed with sweet coconut for me and ice  lemon tea for him.

He was saying, "OMG, I can't belive you still can eat, cause I am so full already."
Hahaha, so cute. By the time we left, it was so dark outside, even though it was about 8pmish, and I guess the funniest thing that happened was when we were walking towards raffles city, there were fireworks and even though I was startled, B was completely thrown off-balanced and shook and I laugh so hard until I had my asthma attack and we rushed back to my house cause I forgot to bring my pump.
Other than that, it was the funniest which ever happened.

Today, I spent thr whole day at B's house, relaxing.
We watch this sick but funny japanese show called Crazy Lips. Super silly, not much of a storyline in the end. Haha, but some sex scenes here and there.
P.S: I LOST 1 KG!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home