My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Tide is high but I holding on.

Whew, just came back, very tired. Went to go work work, now I am reminded that I am getting older all the time, not so active or flexible anymore. Need to go thai massage. Hmm, or I could ask someone to massage for free. Hehe. I so need a new bag already! Going with Sal to buy one on wednesday? After dance. He bought one for his friend, so big sei! Can fit dead body inside. Oops, cannot say that. Exams coming already, this Wednesday is OFA (Office Applications/Old Fuck'd Asre). And next week is my BZE (Business Environment)<< so like Geography sei. Ok dears, I am needed to do my projects, (yet again).

Love You!

XX
Rachel Roxxane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home