My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What a Day!

Didn't go to school, as usual, cause Angie Lee was playing some stupid CAH games, so I met Sha at AMK and we went to Far East, Orchard, to go shop for Nina's shoes for her brithday.

We also ate there and were laughing about what happens if we saw Shawnna there.
Then we went all the way down to eat awesome Mango Shaved Ice and went to back to Bishan for dance.

Sha, apparently lost her wallet and damn that girl ran faster then you can say her full name. When I caught up with her, she was crying. On the floor.
I told her to chill and get up, ask the cleaning aunty where her wallet was, and I didn't know how to say, 'Wallet' in chinese. But I manage to kind of heard that it was with a kid or something like that so we went to the Infomation counter but it wasn't there.

Sha was crying like the Nigeria Falls, I can totally relate to that, so I called her cell and THANK GOD a really nice woman picked up the phone and we finally got it back.

I am so so thankful to her.

Btw, I also started my F1 work and met a new friend, Nasha, super funny, Crazy girl.

OHMG, ANGIE LEE CAUGHT ME AND SCOLDED ME FOR NOT COMING TO SCHOOL AND I JUST TOLD STRAIGHT TO HER FACE I DDIN'T LIKE THE CAH AND SHE SAID SHE WAS DISAPPOINTED IN ME.
WHATEVER LAH.
You wont understand woman.

I wanna see my BABY. :(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home