My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I am so FUCKING pissed off.
Went to Co-Op to buy just a bloody pack of tissue and sweets, so I stood behind this girl while waiting.
Then when she was just about to leave, this FUCKTARD just joyfully skipped beside the girl
and thought it was his turn.
Like HELLO! Can't you see me here?
I am not INVISIBLE ya know!
Then the people at the counter also like FUCK.
One girl manning the counter and the stupid ARSEHOLE who was scanning the items.
The ARSEHOLE asked the FUCKTARD, 'did you come in halfway?' so bloody softly it's a miracle I could hear.
Then the FUCKTARD mumbled something which I couldn't hear and the ARSEHOLE just took it as a YES.

I almost wanted to SCREAM at that point of time.

Thank God for my sanity, I didn't lose my temper.
Damn pissed off you know.
Fuckers~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home