My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Friday, January 29, 2010

It's finally Friday.

I am sure everyone has funny dreams.
Worst are nightmares.

I don't know if this was a nightmare or what, but here goes.

I had 3 dreams this past two weeks, and even though the settings are different,
and the atmosphere, the specific 'event' [ I don't know what else to call it]
which took place was the same.

He [No names mentioned], asked be to be with him again.
He apologized explained why we broke up the previous time.
The first dream, he told me he was sorry and asked to get back together.
The second dream, he apologized again and apparently he was bald.

The last, last night, he took my hand, and asked if we could be together.

What the HELL does this mean?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home