My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

What a rather shitty Day

A close friend of mine opened up a tiny part of her past to me today.
I was glad that she trusted me enough to let me hear about her past.
I understood that it was rather difficult for her, as it was not very pleasant.

I felt somewhat upset though, because I wished that I could have been there for her.
I do not know what I might have done, but if I was close to her I would have protected her.

I am glad though, that she found me to express herself, I still do not know what lies ahead, but I hope that she would not think that I would judge her, as I said, as long as I see change, I would not dwell on the past.

Today I did not go school, again, hahaha, so expected, especially on a Wednesday.
But Sha was upset cause I let her down, and I was sad too, that I let someone else down.

First my family, my boyfriend, my friends, and now her, and maybe Nina too.
I am really touched that they understood me enough, but one got fed up and left.
I am afraid now, afraid that sooner or later, you all will start to leave, one by one.

I have to change, I know I have to, but I don't know how. It is not as simple as you think.

Other than that news, Foo Foo came to the studio and said that Latin Dance will close down if the attendance is still poor. My heart, I don't know what to say or do.
I think that I am going to cal each and every one of them and have a heart to heart chat.
 Babe, I know you are working really hard to text them and all, and I appreciate you for the effort.

God, please help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home