My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I am seriously spending too much time in the library. Yesterday, 6 hours, today about 3 hours? It could be more, but I was so bloody tired and I wanted to go back home and watch  the Simpsons. Sha and I had been drowning ourselves with Singapore's history, dated wayyy back in 1900s, and it seriously, killer tiring!
Today, we had our TPS test, easy peasy lemon squeezy, I hope to get a 40+ though, i've been actually studying!
Sha and I went to swim after that, then it rained, then after we showered, the sun came out.
Damn.
So we went Seoul Garden again, and did what all girls do, no, not cam-whored, but talk.
We ate like till 5-ish, the extra food dumped it in the soup tin.
Went to the National Libraryand microflimed all the old old newspaper, we took  each, and I fell asleep halfway through my first one, when I woke up, Sha did hers and was just starting to do mine.

Tomorrow, oh gawd, go for some retard school trip in the morning, have lunch and haul my ass back to school for dance. I think I am going to die.

Help me!


Courtesy of J3nnay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home