My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Lazy hazy days.
It's been raining dogs cats and my ankle doesn't make things better apparently.
I have been so bloody tired and my brain hasn't fully adjusted to the school terms yet.
Tomorrow's another practice session before doing a full dress rehearsal next Wednesday in school. I am so stress cause some idiot[ss] can't bloody remember the steps.
HELLO! You girls learn how long already????
Why on this beautiful face of the earth you still can't remember??!
Do you know how frustrating it is that the performance date is sooooo near, and yet you bloody hell dilly dally dilly dally, you think what? You so good is it?
You girls are fuck tarts!
I am getting old and crabby
I think it comes with age.

I can't wait to go out with my babe this sat! Yay! Gonna get black black!
Damn, I miss you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home