My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Facebook is so global now that I just can't seem to get in tune with all the updates tha has been going on and on and on. I mean seriously, live feed=300+, my screen is so full of crap nonsense that I don't bother to read, yet, seeing that large number next to my news feed is somewhat irritating me.

I only just went offline at around 1 in the morning, and how can my live feed be 300+ again, now? It's seriously starting to bug me. That's what the mother doesn't understand.
'I just go online, clear my office work, see the attachments send by your auntie, simple!'
She said with a smirk. This was coming from someone who still does not know how to do Ms 7 and other stuff.

'It's part of my life there! My friends now keep asking why now I am not active on Facebook anymore.'

She just walked off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home