My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Yesterday was awesome!
School as usual, Sha was helping me play my Mafia, we later went to Bishan Stadium, did some running, helping her to help me.


Suppose to meet Muu Muu, but then went out with Sha, we watch Case 39, ohmygawd! Sick creepy, it's like, Exorcist with Ring, Constantine, so it's kind of expected in a way, but damn, it's still creepy, we went running around orchard road and cam whored till 0000. Sha's father came to pick us up and damn, slept and woke about 3 hours ago, gosh, I kinda not have the mood to type already. Maybe i'll edit this post later, we'll see though. Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home