My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Rachel Roxxane Caroline A girl/Woman. A student. A dancer. A singer. An artist.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Me-Nipearls Anyone?

In the studio now, with Ezt on my right, Ryan on my left and gay people dancing in front of me, what more could I ask for? Actually, it's only one gay guy, and I think he's attach, even they have partners, back to my sad single life. Yay me!

Ezt: THAT'S WHY!. sad sia. he reminds me of Sr. haha. i hope Rachel does this everyday XD
back to Rachel. or maybe Ryan. wtv floats their rootbeers ;)

Ryan: Doh..... -.-lll *I think both mad already*

Rachel: Why are you guys suddenly spamming my blog, this is v exclusive you know!

Ryan: i think im at the wrong place at the wrong time...

Ezt: HAHA!. thats all he had to type -_-" and Rachel loooves me-nipearls!. XD

Rachel: Only at Kembagang Sweetie's, you can have ME-NIPPLES! [mini pearls]

Ezt: HAHA ACTUALLY RYAN STILL DIDNT KNOW WHAT WE R TYPING ABT LOR HAHA XD

Ryan: ok..now i know.




actually the focus is on the blue shirt guy, sexxxa!
Like sally :))))



These are the awesome peeps with me now!
I love youuuu!!!! <3 everywhere!

kiss kiss kiss
hug hug hug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home